Buy right Perfume-Best Fragrance
Perfume is like your personal signature and identity. Perfume speaks volumes about you and your personality. It must be used everyday and not just on special occasions. Luxury for the skin, perfume mingles with your natural scent, to project a truly unique fragrance. Though costly, it is important and an essential investment. Care must be taken to choose the right perfume for you.
Here’s a guide
- If you posses, a dry skin, remember that the fragrance of your perfume will be short lived The same perfume will cling for a longer duration to a person with oily skin. Perfumes with musk or sandalwood fragrance last longer.
- During summer, your skin tends to get oilier, thus enabling your scent to last longer. Light fragrances of herbs, leaves or pines is a good buy
- In winter, as your skin dries, go in for strong, full bodied perfumes.
- Never buy perfumes because some one smelled good with it. You cannot have the same chemistry.
- Your perfume must also help to project your personality. Light floras are for teenagers while heavy musky scents suits adults.
- Never buy perfumes after consuming spicy foods, fish or garlic
- Purchasing perfumes while under stress or tension is not such a good idea.
- Spray a little on wrist and whiff it after one minute. Do not spray more than three different perfumes at one time.
- Perfume envelops your body and perfume must be used daily but never in excess.
A whiff of perfume
Dab perfume on ‘pulse points’ to unleash a lovely aroma. Never spray perfume all over yourself. Spray a cloud of perfume into air and walk through the descending mist of fragrance. If using eau de toilette you may spray it on body, leaving a translucent mist of fragrance. alternatively, you may add a little perfume to your bath water
« Milk Bath – Baths Tip | Improve Breasts Shape n Bust line-Breast Sags »